Detective services include activities related to gathering information on people, things and events, conducted on the basis of a civil law contract concluded with a Client, in forms and scope which are not reserved for national services and institutions by virtue of separate regulations.
- Detecting or excluding marital infidelity.
- Unobtrusive verification of children’s contacts (threats: crime, drugs, prostitution, sects, negative influence of personal environment).
- Gathering and verification of information related to administrative, civil, criminal, divorce and economic issues.
- Gathering and verification of information related to claims in cases when there is a suspicion of extortion of compensation.
- Conducting our own exploratory and checking activities, preliminary investigations and any content-related support in contacts with law enforcement authorities.
- Searching for witnesses of events, fugitives and missing people.
- Investigating people, verification of CVs, environmental interviews.
- Evaluation of documents and letters
- Detection of tapping and listening devices
- Computer forensics
- DNA tests
- Polygraph tests